In the era of the competitive world, the continuous assessment of services being received is of paramount importance as it enables the receiver to ensure that the one gets the best. Most of the businesses prefer to be techno-friendly hence a timely evaluation can help them to receive the most competitive services at the best price particularly for IT Consultancy Companies about which usually they themselves are novices.
Here, the question arises how to judge the performance of IT Consultant Companies especially in Virginia which is the hub of IT Service Providers. Some standard set of parameters, to analyze the comprehensive and thorough performance of these companies, are listed below which would help the readers in understanding, exploring and winning the correct service provider for themselves.
1) Data Storage – The biggest area of concern is the safe and secure management of data in terms of quick accessibility, permissions, and availability as per the size of business if that is done properly then no need to bother.
2) Server Infrastructure – The server of any company is the technological and architectural scaffolding of any company which covers the warranty, support, virtualization and capability of the operating system. A firm foundation makes a strong building, a server is like the base for the technological development of the business.
3) Network Infrastructure: An uninterrupted power supply, checks on Environmental pollution, UPS etc. are the basic requirements of any IT-supported business, if your IT consultant is providing the same then you can be relaxed.
4) Networking Carrier Services: ISP, network switching, wireless cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN are the few services which need to be up to date for the smooth functioning of any business.
5) Cloud Services: These services are itself vast in expanse and hence need a personalized care for maintenance. It includes compliance, availability, and accessibility of data, service delivery models etc.
6) Business Services/Applications: A business is a web of a variety of functions like Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, file/print sharing etc. are to be conducted smoothly.
7) Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity: A true test of the IT Service Provider is done in the event of a catastrophe. How quickly the lost data can be recovered, how is it safe from duplication and mishandling matters.
8) Network Security: Safety of the business data is the prime concern for everyone. The password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security also need to be timely checked.
9) Telephony: All aspects of your telephony solution should be covered to ensure safety.
10) The anticipation of Risk: Anticipation of Risk after its detailed analysis and make the network ready for facing the same is also important.